Complete Turnkey Farm Investment Opportunity
We offer you an exciting opportunity to buy and own one or more hectares of productive farmland on our pineapple farm in Panama, the fastest growing in Latin America. The land is "fully titled" with real appreciation potential and you receive a share of the harvest profits. The farm has been fully operational since 2018, with our experienced team managing the pineapple production and sales.
Why should you invest?
- Productive farmland is a great inflation hedge & diversification against other assets
- You receive guaranteed fixed or performance-linked annual returns from the harvests - you receive your first payment already 12 months after you fund (quarterly return payment option available too, with first payment after 3 months!)
- You own a physical asset, “fully titled land” in the path of residential development, with real appreciation potential (Phase 1 and 2 Investors already have their property deeds. Phase 3 deeds in process)
- Crisis-proof - our pineapple farm & brand have proven to thrive and expand during the recent global pandemic and inflationary period, while our investors received consistent double-digit returns
Experience & Commitment
You will partner with an investment and farm management company who have many years of experience in agriculture and land procurement in Panama.
Our goals and rewards are aligned with those of our clients. All payouts to investors have been consistently in the double ROI digits (even during the pandemic!).
We also strive to create employment and sustainable development in the region.
Receive our Pineapple Farm Investment brochure now
resale lots available from $99,500
What our clients say?
I met James Gooden and Don Ewert of Latam Invest Co. at a “Freedomfest” conference in Las Vegas, NV, in July, 2018. I was looking for an international investment opportunity that involved farming and agriculture and possible land purchase. During the course of that three-day conference, Jim and Don spoke with me about the opportunity Latam Invest Co. presented to its investors and it appeared to be a terrific fit for what I wanted. They also made it clear to me that this was a nascent business and they would be doing their first planting in a couple of months. This indicated to me that there certainly was some risk involved. However, Jim and Don were very patient in explaining their business plan and investment opportunity to me. They answered all of my questions and dealt with me at all times with a high level of integrity and optimism.
I flew home to New Jersey and continued my communications with Jim and Don via e-mail. Again, they answered all of my questions, provided me with legal documents regarding the investment and put me in touch with their lawyer to answer more questions and make me feel more secure. The investment opportunity involved my purchasing a lot of land upon which they would plant and harvest pineapples to sell locally, nationally and internationally, and they would send me a significant portion of sales profits after each harvest (over a 29-month cycle).
I signed documents and made my initial investment at the beginning of August, 2018. Thereafter, Jim and Don continued building trust and good will with me. They telephoned me about once a month to let me know how the planting was going. They sent me and all of their investors video updates regarding the planning and harvesting of the pineapple crops. And last month, I received my first ROI funds related to that harvest – approximately eleven months after I made my initial investment.
This is a great opportunity and Jim and Don are the real deal in terms of realizing their vision of making Latam Invest Co. an international success for everyone involved, especially their investors.
"Having visited a few agricultural investment possibilities in Latin and South America over the past couple of years I was very impressed with the pineapple plantation and project. You invest into an existing operation with the land already cleared and pineapples offer quick returns compared to most other similar projects."
I visited the pineapple farm on a 4 day trip to Panama. It was really nice to meet the team behind the project and listen to farm manager Eduardo as he took us around. Highlight was tasting freshly picked pineapples at the end of the tour. I never tasted pineapples this delicious and sweet. Donald also organised a fishing trip on nearby lake Gatun for us in the afternoon. Thanks again. My reservation form is on its way.
Pineapple Farm Investment Project Updates
- The first 2 phases (1 & 2) of this opportunity sold out to investors from the US, Canada, South Africa and Europe in Q1 2020. Our investors are already getting paid consistent double digit returns and our business even thrived during the COVID-19 pandemic, while the demand for our sweet MD-2 pineapples (and other healthy foods) has continued to be very strong. Pineapple farming proved to be extremely 'crisis proof' for us and our investors.
- Phase 3, our final external investor phase, was sold out in Q1 2022.
- In 2022 we also acquired a 63-hectare farm near our existing facilities to meet the growing demand for our products. We added more local Panamanian supermarkets to our distribution and are continuing our expansion into European export markets via our new distribution company, now operational, based in Madrid Spain.
- Although we're sold out of the main lots, we do have a very limited number release lots available. Please contact us to check availability.