Complete turnkey, hands off investment opportunity
1) You buy and own one or more hectares of pineapple farmland on our thriving farm in La Chorrera, Panama’s Pineapple Heartland.
2) Your land will be leased for farming operations by our farm management company.
3) You will receive generous annual returns for the 20-year term of the farm management agreement, which is renewable at your option for an additional 10 years.
Why should you invest?
- Crisis-proof - our pineapple farm & brand have proven to thrive and expand during the recent global pandemic, while all our investors received their projected returns
- Productive farmland is a great inflation hedge & diversification against other assets
- Own a physical asset, “fully titled land” in path of residential development, with real appreciation potential (Phase 1 Investors already have their property deeds)
- Receive guaranteed fixed or performance-linked annual returns from year 2 - you receive your first payment already 14 months after you fund!
Experience & Commitment
You will partner with an investment and farm management company who have many years of experience in agriculture and land procurement in Panama.
Our goals and rewards are aligned with those of our clients. All payouts to phase 1 & 2 investors have been at the projected ROI rates (even during the pandemic!).
We also strive to create employment and sustainable development in the region.
Request your Pineapple Farm Investment brochure
final phase 3 lots available for $99,500
UPDATE: The first 2 phases (1 & 2) of this opportunity sold out to investors from the US, Canada, South Africa and Europe in Q1 2020.
Our investors are already getting paid their returns and our business even thrived during the COVID-19 pandemic, while the demand for our sweet MD-2 pineapples (and other healthy foods) has continued to be very strong. Pineapple farming proved to be extremely 'crisis proof' for us and our investors.
Phase 3, the final lots of our farm to be sold to external investors, was sold out in Q1 2022.
In 2022 we also acquired a 63-hectare farm near our existing facilities to meet the growing demand for our products. We added more local Panamanian supermarkets to our distribution and continued our expansion into European export markets.
Although we're sold out to external investors, we do have occasional resale lots available. Please contact us to check availability.