Complete turnkey, hands off investment opportunity
1) You buy and own one or more hectares of pineapple farmland on our farm in La Chorrera, Panama’s Pineapple Heartland.
2) Your land will be leased for farming operations by our farm management company
3) You will receive lease payments annually for the 20 year term of the lease which is renewable at your option for an additional 10 years.
We're currently offering free permanent Panama residency for you with the purchase of two hectares.
Why should you invest?
- Crisis-proof - our pineapple farm & brand have proven to thrive and expand during the recent global pandemic
- Productive farmland is a great inflation hedge & diversification against other assets
- Own a physical asset, “fully titled land”, with real appreciation potential (Phase 1 Investors already have their property deeds)
- Receive an attractive guaranteed fixed annual return from year 2 - first payment 14 months after funding!
Experience & Commitment
You will partner with an investment and farm management company who have many years of experience in agriculture and land procurement in Panama.
Our goals and rewards are aligned with those of our clients. Phase 1 & 2 investors already received payouts as per agreements.
We also strive to create employment and sustainable development in the region.
Request your Pineapple Farm Investment brochure
phase 3 lots available from $99,500
UPDATE: The first 2 phases (1 & 2) of this opportunity sold out to investors from the US, Canada, South Africa and Europe in Q1 2020.
Both phases have been planted while containers with fresh pineapples from investors are being shipped and flown to our buyers in Europe and the Middle East each week.
Our investors are getting paid their returns and our business has thrived during the COVID-19 pandemic, while the demand for our sweet MD-2 pineapples (and other healthy foods) has continued to be very strong. Pineapple farming is proving to be extremely 'pandemic proof' for us and our investors.
Phase 3 launched in Q4 2020 to new investors.