Caribbean Beachfront Lots in Panama
Latam Invest Co offers you a unique, time-sensitive opportunity to invest in tropical beachfront estate lots with substantial upside potential. Investing in scarce tangible assets is considered an excellent inflation hedge and portfolio diversification.
1) Purchase your Beachfront Lot
You purchase one or more lots of 3.72 acres (1.51 hectares) of virgin beachfront land at $40,054 / acre ($9.89 per square meter). This undeveloped tropical land is on the Caribbean Ocean side of Panama, which has nicer beaches, clearer water, and lower tide fluctuations than the Pacific side. The land is currently only accessible by floatplane, helicopter, or boat ... however ... it is located in the current path of infrastructure development.
You will receive full clear title to the land, which will be registered in your name in the Panama Public Registry. The deeds will be sent to you. The lot master plan also allows each lot to be further split into two to four smaller pieces in the future.
2) Speculate on the Land Price Increase
Historical evidence shows an exponential rise in the value of land once it gets connected to the rest of the country's road and utilities infrastructure network. The rise in property values will be contingent upon the completion of a number of infrastructure projects which are all due to be completed under the term of Panama's current new president, Mr. Laurentino Cortizo (ETC within the next 2 to 4 years).
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- you invest in a tangible scarce resource (land) in very limited supply (Caribbean beachfront), which is an excellent hedge against inflation and (offshore) portfolio diversification
- the beachfront land you purchase comes with clear title and is part of the Playa Belen market area, Panama's New Riviera
- the medium and long term (2 to 5 years) land banking upside potential is significantly higher than any downside risk (i.e. loss in value of the land)
- you’re able to subdivide your land in 2 to 4 smaller lots per a master plan, allowing you to re-sell and partially or cash out in the future while still benefiting from further gains
- you invest in Panama, a stable country with very strong property ownership rights and strong economic growth (IMF forecasts 12.5% economic rebound in 2021)
- Panama is not affected by any adverse weather conditions (i.e. no hurricanes or tornados)
- the coastline from your property to the nearby Playa Belen master plan with future airstrip and marina is pristine, unspoiled rain forest with clear blue ocean water, thus ensuring premium land prices for years to come
Why act now and what are the next steps?
Latam Invest Co has many years experience in land procurement in Panama. Based on our expertise and backed up by our historical database of land price movements in all areas of Panama, we believe this to be the best opportunity we've seen in over 20 years. The prices for this undeveloped tropical beachfront land are at the bottom of a curve which will start rising exponentially when the infrastructure works are nearing completion.
However, this opportunity is time sensitive. To complete your due diligence, we invite you to download our PDF brochure below and visit Panama to check out the opportunity with your own eyes. We can arrange a helicopter or boat tour to see the untouched beach lots, tropical surroundings and ongoing infrastructure works.